| || || |
| || |
| Allway Sync 14.2.1 |
| to install on PC |
| Free version |
Compatible with Windows
| || |
| || |
| Allway Sync Features || |
- Free for personal use synchronization software. No spyware, adware, or malware.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization. Forget about backup and restore routines.
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database, so Allway Sync knows the true history of your files - no unnecessary questions asked.
- Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevent data loss.
- Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
- Synchronizes folders well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
- Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF, and more).
- Can be installed onto a desktop, laptop, USB stick, external HDD, or a U3-enabled device (see details).
- Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
- Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
- A good way to backup and restore files if you run Allway Sync in one-way mode.
- Specify independent synchronizarion parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
- Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
- Or just synchronize with a removable device (USB key, flash drive, CDRW, Zip) so that you always have your data with you.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
- Supports files of any size.
| || || || |
| Allway Cloud |
Stop messing with files on your computer drives, external hard/USB drives and CD/DVD/Blu-rays.
Keep your data on our secure online disk and access it from any computer anytime.
Try Allway Cloud for free.
| || |