Synchronization over a network
To synchronize over a local network or the Internet:
- Make a shared folder on one computer (e.g., using Windows Explorer).
- Give network users permission to read and write to that folder.
- Ensure the shared folder is accessible from the other computer (when you synchronize over the Internet you may need to configure your firewall accordingly).
- Run Allway Sync on the other computer.
- Specify a local folder in the left folder-selection panel.
- Specify the network shared folder in the right folder-selection panel.
- Synchronize folders as you would with local folders.